0 left in stock
Handy herb strippers made from locally sourced Canadian maple. They feature 7 different sized holes for stripping a variety of herbs. Made by Livcan Design.
Available in either a triangular shape or a parallelogram shape.
- Made in Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Made from 100% Canadian maple
- Triangle: 5" tall x 2 1/4" wide at base of triangle
- Parallelogram: 4 5/8" tip to tip x 2" wide
- Finished with fractionated coconut oil
- Please Note: Wood grain may vary from what is shown.