The classic beechwood dish brush from Redecker. Totally plastic free and you can swap out the brush head when it wears out. With proper care, these brushes can last you a long time! Change the brush head every 3-6 months.
To clean, rinse off bristles with water and then dip bristles in vinegar and allow to dry completely.
Avoid leaving your brush submerged in water for long periods of time. Let it dry completely with bristles hanging downwards between uses to prolong the life of the brush.
- Size of brush head: 1.5"
- Untreated Beechwood handle
- Tampico (plant) Fibre
- Made by Redecker in Germany
- Biodegradable wood parts and bristles
- Recyclable metal rod in handle and staples (pull out bristles with pliers to find them!)
- Please note: these brushes are only compatible with the Redecker replacement heads
- additional brush heads sold separately