PLEASE NOTE: These brushes will be back in stock Mid to end June 2020.
The Redecker dish brush is ideal for scrubbing and cleaning plates, bowls, mugs, etc. and is a great alternative to plastic dish brushes. Replacement heads available to purchase and the end of the brush is equipped with a hook to hang up between uses so that it can drip dry. The entire brush can be disassembled and the metal recycled, and the wood handle and brush heads can be composted.
Avoid leaving your brush submerged in water for long periods of time. Let it dry completely with bristles hanging downwards between uses to prolong the life of the brush. To clean the bristles, soak (only the bristles) in vinegar.
- Size of brush head: 1.5"
- Untreated Beechwood handle
- Tampico (plant) Fibre
- Made by Redecker in Germany
- Biodegradable wood parts and bristles
- Recyclable metal rod in handle and staples (pull out bristles with pliers to find them!)
- Please note: these brushes are only compatible with the Redecker replacement heads