This 'Three Pines' cross stitch kit celebrates the beauty of forests and woodlands. Each kit includes TWO separate patterns so you can choose which one to stitch!
Your kit includes:
- TWO patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 5" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project once;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 70 stitches wide by 57 stitches high and involves the use of 7 different colours.
It is made using mostly basic stitches with a few back stitches.
- Made in Toronto
- Made, packaged and shipped using recycled and Earth-friendly materials
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it.