Sukáli means "sugar" in Lingala.
Sugar was introduced to Africa by way of India and subsequently changed the lives of all Africans, their descendants, and their dishes since. This buttery candle offers pure aromatherapy fragrance oils of vanilla bean, and a hint of toffee and will fill your bathroom or kitchen with a fresh-out-of-the-oven scent, getting you into the holiday spirit no matter the time of year.
Fragrance notes: bakery dough, sugar, toffee, tonka bean, butter & vanilla
Please note: All products are natural and made by hand. Variations may appear and are normal
- Natural blend of coconut wax and soy wax
- Wood wick
- Approximately 40 hours of burn time
- Small batch hand-poured in Toronto, ON
- Phthalate-free fragrance oils
- Let all of the wax melt evenly across to reach the edge of the jar—allow the candle to burn for 3-4 hours. This helps to insure that the candle does not “tunnel” by leaving access, unused wax on the sides of the glass. Your candle will last much longer this way.
- Never burn candles on or near anything that might catch fire or leave a burning candle unattended.
- Wood wicks should maintain a wick length of 1/4 of an inch above the wax to aid the candle in catching and maintaining a proper flame. You can maintain the wick by gently breaking off burnt edges with a wick trimmer or a pair of sharp scissors.
- A candle with a flame that is too high will burn too hot and may become dangerous if left unattended.
- Never extinguish a candle with water.
- Move your candle from windows, doors, air conditioners, and fans to prevent the candle from smoking (and to prevent from smoke inhalation)
- Staying away from short burn times will prevent your candle from tunnelling
- Candles should not be burned for more than 4 hours at any given time.