Stain Remover Bar
Stain Remover Bar
Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover works on grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains, and so much more. Even the most stubborn stains are washed away. Your favourite blouse, your grandmother‚ lace tablecloth, your child's car seat, even your walls and carpets. All of them can be treated with All Natural Stain Remover.
Ordinary stain removers contain synthetic detergents, but Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover is real soap. It's made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, coconut oil, soya oil, canola oil, litsea cubeba essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, lye, water and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process.
Dampen fabric with hot water and then rub stain stick either on a cloth and then onto the fabric or rub the stick directly on the stain. If you encounter a very stubborn stain like blueberry or a baked in stain, you might have to apply the stain remover a couple of times (directly on the fabric) or work at it by hand. It should start to fade and fade until you get it out.
- Cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load.
- Works Great with Soap Nuts!
- Clean your shoes or remove the dye transfer of your leather jacket or purse.
- Melt in hot water and just spray or rub on carpet surfaces or car seats to get rid of stains and grime.
- You know the dirt that builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs? Use this bar to remove stubborn those stains!
- Removes mold from surfaces especially in your fridge.
- IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO USE HOT WATER WHEN USING BY HAND OR PREPPING FOR THE WASH
Made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, coconut oil, vegetable soya oil, canola oil, litsea cubeba essential oil, lemon essential oil, lye, water and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process.
There are no artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural lemon and the deodorizing power of litsea.
- Will not discolour clothes or fabrics
- Each bar is 50g/1.76oz
- Made in Stouffville, Ontario