Handmade, small batch skincare!
A gentle, yet protective facial oil for sensitive skin types.
No essential oils, botanical infusions or botanical extracts!
HOW TO USE
- To be used in the step after cleansing and toning, both in the AM & PM
- Apply a few drops to the palms and rub together to warm up the oil, as oils closer to the body's natural temperature are absorbed faster
- Press gently into the skin on the face and neck
- Avoid touching the dropper directly to your skin - we don't want to contaminate the dropper with the naturally occurring bacteria on the skin!
Please store this oil out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dark location as excessive heat and UV exposure will cause the nutrients in the oils and botanicals to degrade much faster.
Do a patch test of this product before using and avoid if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed above. Discontinue use immediately if a reaction occurs.
NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH NUT ALLERGIES
- Ingredients: Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Citrillus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol *Certified Organic
- 2 oz (60 mL)
- Handmade in Ontario
- Use within 12 months of opening