Ruum's Premium Set was created for families who love bigger portions in their trays or for the ultimate meal prep companion. These trays can be used to cook veggies, meat, fish, etc but can also be used for ice cream, cakes, freezer cakes, etc. And you can store the food directly in Ruum's trays as well since they come with lids and are freezer safe.
The two trays are designed to fit together on a standard half-sheet pan and they can be used separately on an oven rack.
RUUM trays are perfect for a non-messy cooking experience for oven and microwave needs. They are a great eco-friendly alternative for aluminum foil, parchment paper, and plastic wrap.
Cooking and storing has never been more efficient—where you can easily transfer each process with just using one product in your kitchen.
The lids are designed to be air-sealed and leak proof to help you store meals properly in a refrigerator and freezer. They even added some height to the lids which allows you to store bigger/more ingredients and recipes. They are also a great way to steam your meals in order to prevent food from drying out during cooking times - especially seafood and veggies!
What's in the box:
- 1 x small tray with lid
- 1 x large tray with lid
- Small Tray: 5 x 10 in / 12.5 x 25 cm
- Large Tray: 10 x 10 in / 25 x 25 cm
What's great about them:
- 100% food grade platinum silicone
- Responsibly made in China
- Designed to fit on a standard half-sheet pan
- Non-stick surface for easy cleaning
- Lid provides quick storage options of leftovers
- Heat-resistant up to 450° F
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Plastic-free packaging
Care & Use:
- Hand wash before first use
- Do not use on grills or on broil setting in oven
- Place them anywhere in dishwasher
- Avoid any abrasive cleaners or scrubbing brushes to avoid scratching the silicone
- Soak in a baking soda solution to treat stains
- Ensure they are fully dry before placing back together
- Don't use knives or sharp tools directly on trays or lids
- Ensure outsides of trays are dry before placing directly onto hot oven racks