The mother of all pads, OVERNIGHT organic bamboo pads are extra thin, winged, and super flexible for ultra-comfortable, stay-put protection. Great for those super heavy flow days and nights. 34.5 CM length for maximum protection (5cm longer than Joni's NIGHT pads).
- USDA Certified Organic bamboo
- Chlorine and Dioxin bleach free
- Individually wrapped in biodegradable wrapper
- 8 pads per box
- Heaviest flow
- Pad length: 34.5 cm or 13.58 inches
Joni is a Canadian company that works with grassroots organizations across Canada, as well as NGO's to distribute donated period products to communities and people in need. They allocate 5% from all sales to support menstrual equity initiatives.
- Organic Bamboo Fibres and Corn Starch: Joni uses bamboo from suppliers who maintain Eco-Cert Organic Certificate which ensures the authenticity of our organic raw materials. Our suppliers are also Eco-Cert Organic Operations by USDA Certified as this ensures the farming of our organic bamboo is done following strict organic operations guidelines.
- Biodegradable Paper & Plastic: All Joni pads are individually wrapped in BPI and ok-compost by TUV certified biodegradable 'plastic' and paper. TUV certification symbols represent the highest levels of scrutiny of material quality from the compound formulation stage to the final processed product.
- SAP: Super absorbent polymer is essentially concentrated absorbent material that can absorb fluid 1000 times its original weight. Joni's polymer is made with 70% biodegradable wood pulp, and 30% non-biodegradable materials. Joni is actively working on increasing their biodegradability from 92% to 100% through the use of an alternative SAP.
- FSC Certified Wood Pulp: made of wood pulp imported from the USA
- Complete Ingredient list: natural corn, organic bamboo, wood pulp, polymer, PLA & PBAT (bio-based, biodegradable plastics), food-grade adhesive.
Joni not only wants to ensure that their products are safe and sustainably produced, they also want to ensure that their partners have values that align with theirs. Their pads and tampons are manufactured in the People’s Republic of China. The factories are certified to ISO 9001, OEKO TEX, FSC, FDA, TUV, and SGS. Joni ensures their suppliers are compliant with modern standards of health and safety, equal opportunities, and diversity. They also ensure that their suppliers are aware of and comply with environmental standards. They are working towards their BCorp Certification.