The everyday warriors of pads - these ultra thin and comfortable liners will make you forget you’re wearing them. Super soft but with all the absorbency needed for light coverage. These liners are 100% biodegradable.
- USDA Certified Organic bamboo
- Chlorine and Dioxin bleach free
- Individually wrapped in biodegradable wrapper
- 24 liners per box
- Pad length: 15.5 cm or 6.10 inches
- 100% biodegradable liners
Joni is a Canadian company that works with grassroots organizations across Canada, as well as NGO's to distribute donated period products to communities and people in need. They allocate 5% from all sales to support menstrual equity initiatives.
- Organic Bamboo Fibres and Corn Starch: Joni uses bamboo from suppliers who maintain Eco-Cert Organic Certificate which ensures the authenticity of our organic raw materials. Our suppliers are also Eco-Cert Organic Operations by USDA Certified as this ensures the farming of our organic bamboo is done following strict organic operations guidelines.
- Biodegradable Paper & Plastic: All Joni pads are individually wrapped in BPI and ok-compost by TUV certified biodegradable 'plastic' and paper. TUV certification symbols represent the highest levels of scrutiny of material quality from the compound formulation stage to the final processed product.
- FSC Certified Wood Pulp: made of wood pulp imported from the USA
- Complete Ingredient list: natural corn, organic bamboo, wood pulp, polymer, PLA & PBAT (bio-based, biodegradable plastics), food-grade adhesive.
Joni not only wants to ensure that their products are safe and sustainably produced, they also want to ensure that their partners have values that align with theirs. Their pads and tampons are manufactured in the People’s Republic of China. The factories are certified to ISO 9001, OEKO TEX, FSC, FDA, TUV, and SGS. Joni ensures their suppliers are compliant with modern standards of health and safety, equal opportunities, and diversity. They also ensure that their suppliers are aware of and comply with environmental standards. They are working towards their BCorp Certification.