Handmade, small batch skincare!
Nourishing facial oil for dry, combination, and normal skin which is non-comedogenic and formulated to target dryness and dullness.
Packed with nutritious oils and botanical ingredients whose anti-inflammatory properties will aid in rejuvenating the skin and repairing the skin's natural barrier.
This oil can be used as a standalone sealant after a hydrating toner or serum or a booster, by adding 1-2 drops to a water-based moisturizer.
Dry skin typically either doesn't produce enough oil (sebum) naturally or is dry/dehydrated due to over-exfoliation and harsh products. A topical facial oil compensates for the deficiency in oil production and aids in increasing the amount of hydration within the skin by sealing in moisture.
HOW TO USE
- To be used in the step after cleansing and toning, both in the AM & PM
- Apply a few drops of Nourishing (Nr) to the palms and rub together to warm up the oil, as oils closer to the body's natural temperature are absorbed faster
- Press gently into the skin on the face and neck
- Avoid touching the dropper directly to your skin - we don't want to contaminate the dropper with the naturally occurring bacteria on the skin!
Please store this oil out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dark location as excessive heat and UV exposure will cause the nutrients in the oils and botanicals to degrade much faster.
Do a patch test of this product before using and avoid if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed above. Discontinue use immediately if a reaction occurs.
NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH NUT ALLERGIES
- Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Amerniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil*
- Infused with: Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Powder*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Petals*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petals* *Certified Organic
- 2 oz (60 mL)
- Handmade in Ontario
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Readily absorbed wax ester that resembles the composition of human sebum
- Deeply nourishing
- Softens and soothes skin, targets free radical damage, purifies pores
- An ideal anti-inflammatory oil for dry, sensitive and mature skin types
- Rich in Vitamin A which increases skin healing and promotes the health of the epidermis
- Decreases inflammation, reduces the look of fine lines and evens out skin tone over time
- Contains tocotrienols (the "superior Vitamin E"), Coenzyme-Q10, ferulic acid, and the unique antioxidant gamma-oryzanol, which alleviates irritation, reduces puffiness, treats hyperpigmentation over time
- Rich in Vitamins A & C which brightens and evens out skin tone
- Increases healing and treats dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Promotes skin clarity through its anti-septic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties
- Plays a supportive role in treating hyperpigmentation
- Incredibly high in antioxidants, such as anthocyanins and flavonoids, that neutralize free radicals from UV damage and environmental pollutants, aid in healing damaged skin to promote a healthy skin barrier
- Contains natural and gentle Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), Alpha Keto Acids (AKAs) and Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) to mildly purify the skin, which brightens skin tone and reduces hyperpigmentation over time
- High phenylethanol content provides antiseptic and astringent properties
- Vitamin C content aids in treating hyperpigmentation