Have a seat, free your mind, and marvel at its beauty and wonder.
Scent Notes: Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Geranium & White Woods
Burn time: +/- 50 hours
Namaste is usually spoken with a slight bow and hands pressed together, palms touching and fingers pointing upwards, thumbs close to the chest.
Ylang-ylang (pronounced "EE-lang EE-lang" ) is Tagalog for “flower of flowers”. This oil comes from the branches of the Cananga tree, native to Indonesia. Ylang Ylang flowers produce an oil that is said to be effective in reducing hypertension because of its sedative effects.
Geranium essential oil has been used for years to reduce stress and anxiety while increasing relaxation and overall mood. This magical oil is also known to be an aphrodisiac, increase cognitive function, and relieve insomnia.
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury or smoke damage. Kinsfolk Shop and Seventh & Oak are not responsible for damage caused by fire/candles.
- Trim wick to 3/16” above wax for your candle to burn properly.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- To prevent fire, do not leave burning candles unattended.
- Do not place burning candles on or close to anything that is flammable.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children.
- Do not touch candle vessel while it is burning as the container will be hot while candle is lit.
Good To Know
Before lighting your candle for the first time, trim your wick to 0.25” (or 3/16") above the wax and let your candle burn for 2 - 4 hours to achieve a full melt pool (meaning there is no unmelted wax along the corners of the candle jar).
Please refer to their candle care guide for more information.
Seventh & Oak's wax is a vegan blend of coconut and soy. Their crackling wood wicks are sourced from FSC certified mills and manufactured in North America and are natural and eco-friendly. Their fragrance and essential oils are phthalate-free.
- Hand poured in Toronto, ON
- Size: 3" w x 3.5" h
- Packaged in a glass jar
- FSC certified wood wick
- Coconut and soy wax