KokotÍ is the Lingala word for "coconut."
Although originally cultivated in Southwest Asia and Melanesia, coconuts quickly became a staple in African cuisine, hair care, skin care, and decor after their introduction to East Africa by European travelers in the early 17th century.
This candle has a fruity and creamy accent and a layer of sugared vanilla and amber for a subtly sweet treat.
Fragrance notes: sea salt, coconut, vanilla sugar, caramel, monk fruit, brown sugar and amber
Please note: All products are natural and made by hand. Variations may appear and are normal
- Natural blend of coconut wax and soy wax
- Wood wick
- Approximately 40 hours of burn time
- Small batch hand-poured in Toronto, ON
- Phthalate-free fragrance oils
Candle Care Tips:
- Let all of the wax melt evenly across to reach the edge of the jar—allow the candle to burn for 3-4 hours. This helps to insure that the candle does not “tunnel” by leaving access, unused wax on the sides of the glass. Your candle will last much longer this way.
- Never burn candles on or near anything that might catch fire or leave a burning candle unattended.
- Wood wicks should maintain a wick length of 1/4 of an inch above the wax to aid the candle in catching and maintaining a proper flame. You can maintain the wick by gently breaking off burnt edges with a wick trimmer or a pair of sharp scissors.
- A candle with a flame that is too high will burn too hot and may become dangerous if left unattended.
- Never extinguish a candle with water.
- Move your candle from windows, doors, air conditioners, and fans to prevent the candle from smoking (and to prevent from smoke inhalation)
- Staying away from short burn times will prevent your candle from tunnelling
- Candles should not be burned for more than 4 hours at any given time.