These journals are small enough to fit into your bag or purse. They have been hand-stitched using blank paper and a kraft cover that has been finished with Lokta and Chiyogami paper.
Both papers have a long history: Japanese Chiyogami paper is handmade, screen-printed and inspired by colourful and beautiful silk kimono patterns. Lokta is a renewable forest product harvested from the diverse Himalayan ecosystem. In the 1980s, UNICEF launched a project to revive Nepal's indigenous paper making process. The papers are sourced from The Paper Place in Toronto.
- hand-stitched blank paper
- kraft cover
- lokta and chiyogami paper
- packaged using recyclable materials
- 3.5 x 6 inches each
- 28 sheets per journal
- crafted using responsibly sourced materials
- handmade in Toronto, Canada
- partial proceeds from the sale of this item will benefit tumour research with the Desmoid Tumour Foundation of Canada
The journal selection is random (will be a combination of the journals pictured) but if you'd prefer a specific colour/pattern, leave a note in your cart when checking out and I'll do my best to accommodate!