Eucalipto is the Portuguese word for "eucalyptus."
Eucalyptus and spearmint leaves were introduced to Ethiopia and Eastern Africa in the late 19th century, but its oil has been used for medicinal purposes as well as to clear the mind and uplift spirits far longer than that.
This candle has a subtly clean, and energizing scent that is sure to soothe you and create a welcoming and homely environment.
Fragrance notes: lemon, orange, eucalyptus, spearmint, rosemary, lavender, and sage
Please note: All products are natural and made by hand. Variations may appear and are normal
- Natural blend of coconut wax and soy wax
- Wood wick
- Approximately 40 hours of burn time
- Small batch hand-poured in Toronto, ON
- Phthalate-free fragrance oils
- Available in a handmade ceramic vessel (no lid) or a frosted glass jar with cork lid.
Candle Care Tips:
- Let all of the wax melt evenly across to reach the edge of the jar—allow the candle to burn for 3-4 hours. This helps to insure that the candle does not “tunnel” by leaving access, unused wax on the sides of the glass. Your candle will last much longer this way.
- Never burn candles on or near anything that might catch fire or leave a burning candle unattended.
- Wood wicks should maintain a wick length of 1/4 of an inch above the wax to aid the candle in catching and maintaining a proper flame. You can maintain the wick by gently breaking off burnt edges with a wick trimmer or a pair of sharp scissors.
- A candle with a flame that is too high will burn too hot and may become dangerous if left unattended.
- Never extinguish a candle with water.
- Move your candle from windows, doors, air conditioners, and fans to prevent the candle from smoking (and to prevent from smoke inhalation)
- Staying away from short burn times will prevent your candle from tunnelling
- Candles should not be burned for more than 4 hours at any given time.