It is estimated that up to 700 million plastic dental floss containers end up in the landfill every year. The floss itself is usually made of nylon which takes between 50-80 years to decompose. Dental Lace is a great low-impact option. This floss is made of biodegradable mulberry silk covered in candellila wax and has a natural mint flavour.
Each package of floss comes with a container fills with a 33 yard spool as well an additional refill spool that is also 33 yards.
- Size of glass container: ½” diameter x 2 high”
- Stainless Steel lid with floss cutter
- Boxes 100% post-consumer fibre that is certified FSC and PCF free
- Manufactured using renewable biogas energy
- Printed with soy-based inks
- Polylactide Acid bags created from the lactic acid in plants. Certified compostable.