Decaf Roast, Whole Bean, Swiss water process.
The birthplace of the American gay rights movement, this roast is inspired by a community brought together through activism. The Stonewall Inn at 53 Christopher Street, New York, serves as a reminder of what is possible when we come together for a common cause, and for the betterment of marginalized communities.
This lush Peru organic decaf is balanced with notes of rich cocoa and crisp citrus. Perfect for caffeine-free indulging or substituting.
Tasting notes: rich cocoa, citrus
- 340g compostable packaging
- Origin: Peru region(s): Jaen & San Ignacio, Cajamarca, Distrito Yamón, Amazonas
- Varietal: caturra, typica, bourbon & catimor
- Elevation: 1,000 - 1,900 masl
- Suggested brewing method: filter, Chemex, espresso
- Only available for purchase within Canada
For more information about the stonewall riots click HERE & HERE