985g compostable bag (even the window film), which fits perfectly into a 1 liter Mason jar.
Ideal as a replacement for commercial dishwasher soap, you can also use it for your housekeeping and heavy tasks, such as cleaning the oven!
First made as a bulk alternative to dishwasher capsules, this powder can also be used to soak burnt pans, wash dishes, and even clean toilets!
Its effervescent power is very effective and dislodges stubborn dirt and grime.
For Dishwashers: Add 1 tablespoon (15ml) to the soap compartment on your dishwasher. Not recommended for dishwashers that require liquid detergent.
To Soak Bakeware: Add 1/2 cup of Magic Powder and 2 cups of boiling water to your casserole dish, pot, or glass bakeware, stir, and let it soak for up to 24 hours.
To Clean Toilets: Add up to 1/4 cup to your toilet bowel, let it sit for up to a minute, then clean with toilet brush and flush.
OR you can make your own DIY cleaning tablets that are pre-measured (1 tablespoon)!
- Add 1 tablespoon of Magic Powder to each mould in an ice cube tray.
- Spray with a bit of water just until it's saturated, but don't go overboard (you can also add a drop of an essential oil of your choice to each cube) and then press down with your finger to compact the powder.
- Let the tray sit for 24 hours and then dump out onto a towel or other soft surface so they don't break.
- Store in a jar in a cool, dry place.
- Ingredients: Citric Acid, Sodium Percarbonate, Soda Crystals, Course Salt
- 985 gram compostable bag
- Made in Austin, Quebec
PLEASE NOTE: The instructions that come with Savonnerie des Diligences products are all in French. If needed, the English version of these instructions is written above.