Each brush head can be used for up to 6 months. Do not leave any of the wood parts soaking in water, the wood will absorb water and it will cause the wood to swell and crack, or the metal pieces to come out. Hang to dry or place in a dry spot after using it.
Once worn out, the wood and agave parts can be composted or buried in the garden, the silver metal parts can be recycled.
- Agave (plant) fibres
- Brush handle not included
- Metal can be recycled, wood and bristles can be composted, be sure to pry out bristles before composting
- Compatible with the Bamboo dish brushes only, not with the Redecker dish brushes
- Responsibly made in China
- Available in WHITE TEAK or BAMBOO