This removable-head dish brush has a white teakwood handle and brush head, with stiff agave fibre (vegan) plant bristles. It is held together with silver metal wire, and includes a small wire loop at the end for hanging dry.
Each brush head can be used for upwards of a few months. Do not leave any of the wood parts soaking in water, the wood will absorb water and it will cause the wood to swell and crack, or the metal pieces to come out. Hang to dry or place in a dry spot after using it.
Once worn out, the wood and agave parts can be composted or buried in the garden, the silver metal parts can be recycled.
Agave fibre bristles are grown, harvested, sun-dried and processed in Mexico using traditional techniques to ensure a high quality and strong natural fibre.
- White teakwood with agave fibres
- Additional brush heads available
- Metal can be recycled, wood and bristles can be composted, be sure to pry out bristles before composting
- Responsibly made in China
- Available in WHITE TEAK or BAMBOO