This 'Blue Mountains' cross stitch kit features a mountain range landscape in shades of blue.
Your kit includes:
- A pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols;
- A piece of white 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 5" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project once;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 56 stitches wide by 56 stitches high and involves the use of 8 different colours. It is made using only basic stitches.
- Made in Toronto
- Made, packaged and shipped using recycled and Earth-friendly materials
This is a copyright protected original design and is intended for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, share or sell this design or the finished product made from it.