Bambu is the Lingala word for "bamboo."
The heart of the Congo basin is blanketed by an intricate forest system known as the equatorial rainforest. The central basin is a vast reservoir of native trees and plants of which include golden bamboo.
Richly scented and consciously made, this candle has notes of golden bamboo and wild grasses.
Fragrance notes: golden bamboo, cucumber, night-blooming jasmine, cyclamen, muguet lily, and wild grass
Please note: All products are natural and made by hand. Variations may appear and are normal
- Natural blend of coconut wax and soy wax
- Wood wick
- Approximately 40 hours of burn time
- Small batch hand-poured in Toronto, ON
- Phthalate-free fragrance oils
- Available in a handmade ceramic vessel (no lid) or a frosted glass jar with cork lid.
Candle Care Tips:
- Let all of the wax melt evenly across to reach the edge of the jar—allow the candle to burn for 3-4 hours. This helps to insure that the candle does not “tunnel” by leaving access, unused wax on the sides of the glass. Your candle will last much longer this way.
- Never burn candles on or near anything that might catch fire or leave a burning candle unattended.
- Wood wicks should maintain a wick length of 1/4 of an inch above the wax to aid the candle in catching and maintaining a proper flame. You can maintain the wick by gently breaking off burnt edges with a wick trimmer or a pair of sharp scissors.
- A candle with a flame that is too high will burn too hot and may become dangerous if left unattended.
- Never extinguish a candle with water.
- Move your candle from windows, doors, air conditioners, and fans to prevent the candle from smoking (and to prevent from smoke inhalation)
- Staying away from short burn times will prevent your candle from tunnelling
- Candles should not be burned for more than 4 hours at any given time.