A travel-themed candle that makes you feel as if you're on vacation year-round. Seventh & Oak set out to use pineapple and kiwi oils - two of the freshest scents inspired by the beautiful beaches of the Bahamas. These delicious fruits are perfectly paired with sparkling notes of lemon, guava, and sweet melon, giving your home a summery feeling all year long.
Scent Notes: Sugared Lime, Lemon, Pineapple, Guava, Jojoba Butter, Sweet Melon
Burn time: +/- 55 hours
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury or smoke damage. Kinsfolk Shop and Seventh & Oak are not responsible for damage caused by fire/candles.
- Trim wick to 3/16” above wax for your candle to burn properly.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- To prevent fire, do not leave burning candles unattended.
- Do not place burning candles on or close to anything that is flammable.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children.
- Do not touch candle vessel while it is burning as the container will be hot while candle is lit.
Good To Know
Before lighting your candle for the first time, trim your wick to 0.25” (or 3/16") above the wax and let your candle burn for 2 - 4 hours to achieve a full melt pool (meaning there is no unmelted wax along the corners of the candle jar).
Please refer to their candle care guide for more information.
Seventh & Oak's wax is a vegan blend of coconut and soy. Their crackling wood wicks are sourced from FSC certified mills and manufactured in North America and are natural and eco-friendly. Their fragrance and essential oils are phthalate-free.
- Hand poured in Toronto, ON
- Size: 3" w x 3.5" h
- Packaged in a glass jar
- FSC certified wood wick
- Coconut and soy wax