Light Roast, Whole Bean, Swiss water process.
At the center of Toronto’s gay village district stands ’the 519’, where, for over four decades, this historic building has served the community. This roast is inspired by the strong, proud, and unabashed queer communities of the world that provide life-saving safe spaces for queer people in need.
This organic bean comes from the northern highlands of Nicaragua. This crisp but sweet light roast lends notes of stone fruit, hazelnut, and vanilla.
Tasting notes: stone fruit, hazelnut, vanilla
- 340g compostable packaging
- Origin: Nicaragua Region(s): San Juan Rio Coco, Madriz
- Varietal: Caturra
- Elevation: 1,100 - 1,350 masl
- Suggested brewing method: Filter, Chemex, Drip
- Only available for purchase within Canada