By Tiu T
Have a stash of glass jars that you've been stockpiling? Do you like making crafts? I've got just the thing! Why not try making some Jar Stash Lanterns!
They're made using kite paper which is a studier version of tissue paper. I made these with my 6 year old and they're really fun! You can trace shapes onto the kite paper and cut them out, or just rip haphazard pieces for more of a stained glass effect. They're SUPER easy and only take a few minutes to do!
- Glass Jars
- Kite Paper
- Glue (something like Mod Podge)
- A Paint Brush (for the glue)
- Battery Operated Tea Lights (or candles but be super careful!)
- Cut out or rip your kite paper into desired shapes
- Paint glue all over your jar
- Stick pieces on
- Paint a second layer of glue over all pieces
- Let everything dry completely, and you're done!